Monday, July 6, 2009

The 7 Secrets of Success...

I got an email with this from a friend and it made me think how the answers to so many things are right there in front of us yet we don't see them. It is a must to take time to slow down and reflect on things happening in our lives and what is around us. This is something that I value very much. I love to use the time early in the morning, before the sunrise, to take time in mediation and reflection on my life. It is amazing how things become clearer and more focused when I do this. It is like renewing and recharging my batteries for the day ahead. It feels great. Enjoy the story and take some time to reflect.
Have an amazing day and week ahead! Cheers!

I found the answers in my room.

Roof said: Aim High
Fan said: Be cool
Clock said: Every minute is precious
Mirror said: Reflect before you act
Window said: See the world
Calendar said: Be up-to date
Door said: Push hard to achieve your goals

No comments:

Post a Comment