Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year, Welcome to 2010...

Wow 2010 has arrived.

The Start of a New Year...

a New Decade!

What an AMAZING and WONDERFUL time to BE Alive in this World!

There is so much Opportunity to Create more of the God given life that we have been given.

It really is a GREAT blessing for us all.

As I look back over the past year and decade since Y2K...

Hey remember Y2K?

All of the computers were going to Blow Up...

... and the World was going to End!

Well life has continued on.

I have been blessed in so many areas of my life.

Growing closer in relationship with God.

Celebrating 10 Great years of marriage with my Amazing Wife Julie.

The birth of my Daughter on August 10th, 2000.

Just to name a few...

As I look forward to the year 2010 and the Decade before us,

I see it as a time for...

Renewal,

Change,

and Tremendous Growth, Prosperity, and Abundance.

I am Truly Grateful for All of the AMAZING friends that I have made.

You have Encouraged, Inspired, and Blessed me Very Much.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

You are all AWESOME!

My Hope and Prayers for All of You...

is that You and Your Families be Blessed

with Great Abundance and Prosperity

in All that you Do in 2010 and Beyond!

We are all created for Greatness and nothing less.

You deserve to live a Great Life!

Make this your Year and Decade for Choosing to do so!

Heres to 2010 being your Best Year Yet!

I AM so Grateful to be on this journey with Each One of You.

You each Mean so Much to me.

Strap on your Helmut...

It's going to be a Wild and Wonderful ride!

Let me know what your Goals and Dreams are for 2010...

and How I Can help You out to Achieve Them.

In the words of Larry The Cable Guy...

Let's Get 'Er Done!

Make EVERY Moment of this Great Year ahead of us BE a Good One!

God Bless,
-ed

No comments:

Post a Comment