Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BE THANKFUL...

I received this amazing poem below on gratitude and thankfulness from my friend Coach-Stoney over at transformation.com ( http://ping.fm/LFnUW ) and it reminded me of the great joy that comes from living a life based in this way. The true joy that comes from being thankful is amazing. It is so easy to be thankful for the good stuff, but it is the more challenging things in our life that give us even more joy when we find a way to be thankful for them too. How we respond to the challenges in our lives ultimately decides the outcome and results. Respond with gratitude and an open heart that there is something great coming. I am thankful every day that I have the opportunity to learn more and create more in this amazing world that we live in. I take everything as it comes with full personal responsibility and use each challenge as a lesson to teach me and allow me to grow to something new. I am thankful for all that I have and especially the relationships that I have created with others. In these relationships I grow so much and get inspired to give back even more. Thank all of you for your friendship, I really appreciate it and value it from my heart. Go out and face your challenges today head on! It is when we move through them to the other side that we will experience true joy, happiness and success in our lives. Have a fantastic day! Enjoy! God Bless.

BE THANKFUL

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
Be thankful for the limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference.
It's easy to be thankful for good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment